It’s a slow morning in my house, which means plenty of time to “visit the neighbors.” My interests seem to change from day to day, but my current tag search and find includes:
Organization (inspiration for decluttering my home):
Costa Rica (because we finally went this year and this lets me relive my time in paradise):
- Volcano Hummingbird (selasphorus flammula) (I always love looking at Costa Rican nature photographs. If you’ve never been, you should go.)
- Costa Rica Bans Sport Hunting (I admire their wildlife conservation)
- Growing Monteverde (shameless plug for my daughter’s blog)
Parenting teens (because I’m getting very close to empty nest, now looking up and wondering where I went):
- Those Moments You’ll Miss (Looking back on busy times from a quieter, less demanding perspective)
- Lame Duck Parenting My High Schoolers (haha! Totally relate to this one.)
- The New You. (I can relate on both ends. Makes me want to call my own mom)
Finding appropriate tags to search wasn’t the easiest. I tried some more specific tags like parenting teen humor. Apparently there is no such thing. 🙂 I will have to continue to finesse the search later as the results of the first blog search have inspired me to get up and declutter.
Until later, happy blogging!